Schedule for Fall 2019:
Sept 28th: SteerHead. 3,000m Fort Worth Trinity River
Oct 5th/6th: OKC: 4,000m Head Race & 500m Night Sprints.
Oct 26th: Austin: Pumpkin Head. 5,000m
Nov9th: Waco: Baylor‘s Head of the Brazo’s 5,000m
Spring 2019: Sprint Season.
SWEAT ERG Sprint Feb 2nd. Dallas @ Jesuit HS
Heart Of Texas: March 2nd: Austin TX.
Baylor 2K Scrimmage. Late March. Waco TX.
Texas Rowing Championship: April 13-14. Austin TX
SIRA: April 19-20 Oak Ridge TN.
Fall 2018 Regatta Schedule.
Steerhead: Sept 22nd. Fort Worth
OKC Head Race: Sept 29-30. Oklahoma City
Head of the Brazo’s: Oct TBD. Waco
Pumpkin Head: Oct 27th. Austin
Feb 3rd: SWEAT (2K ERG Race), Dallas
March 3rd/4th: Heart Of Texas: Austin
April 7th: Baylor Scrimmage
April 21-22: Texas Rowing Championship Austin.
April 21-22: SIRA
Fall 2017 Schedule
Oct 7th-8th: OKC: Novice & Varsity.
Oct 14th: Head of the Brazo’s
Oct 28th: PumpkinHead. Austin.
Dec 3rd: ROW HO HO
Spring 2017 Sprint Season:
Feb 4th: SWEAT in Dallas (2000m indoor Race)
March 4th: Heart of Texas. Austin. (1,000m)
April 22nd: UT Inventational (2,000m) Austin
April 23rd: Texas Rowing Championships. Austin. (1,000m)
Spring 2016 Events:
1- Feb 6th. SWEAT Indoor Rowing Race. (Dallas)
2- March 5-6. Heart of Texas. (Austin).
March 7-11. Spring Break
– March 26th. University of Texas Rowing Club Invitational. (Austin)
– April 9th. Baylor Scrimmage (Waco)
– April 16. Fort Worth Rowing Club Scrimmage.
- May 6th: End of year party.
Fall 2015 Events:
Oct 3rd & 4th: OUs Head Race. (Plus 500m Sprints under the lights). OKC
Oct 10th: Head of the Brazos. Waco/Baylor
Oct 31st: Head of the Colorado. Austin/UT
Dec 5th: Row HO HO. Fort Worth
Race Events for Spring 2015
– Feb 7th: SWEAT (Southwest Ergometer Amateur Tournament) Dallas (2,000m ERG). -TCU Received two Golds & toe Silver
– March 28th: UT Invitational “Red Bud Round Up”
Austin (2,000m) (Thanks to UT for the use of the 8)
– April 18th-19th*: TEXAS ROWING CHAMPIONSHIP: Austin TX. (1,000m Sprint)
For Weekly Training Schedule see Calendar page.