FORT WORTH ROWING CLUB & TCU ROWING TEAM SAFE SPORT INFORMATION:
TCU Rowing Operates as part of the Fort Worth Rowing Club (FWRC) and all member of the TCU Rowing Team are members of FWRC. As such they are covered by the FWRC US ROWING INSURANCE as well as by the FWRC SAFE SPORT POLICY.
View the FWRC SAFE SPORT POLICY.
Information about the Safe Sport Complaint Process.
New in 2022 is the requirement for all US Rowing Members to do On Line Safe Sport Training. Athletes will need to do a 30 minutes Training while Coaches and Leadership will be required to do the 90 minutes Training Course.
In order to race at any Regatta the Athlete will have had to have completed this training.
- Create your SafeSport account at https://safesporttrained.org
- IMPORTANT: When creating your account:
- Use the USRowing enrollment key to ensure your training is linked to USRowing NGBUSR-RFKt8f
- Provide your US ROWING member number when prompted to ensure your training links to your USRowing Membership.
- Once on the Safe Sport Training page, you will need to select the correct Course. The 90 minute “Safe Sport Trained will be pre-loaded in “My Course”. Only Club Leadership and Coaches need to do this one.
Athletes: look in the Catalog below and select the 30 minute “Safe Sport Training for Adult Athletes”. Once you do this will populate in “My Course” for you to complete your training.
In future years, everyone (coaches and athletes) will be required to do a 30 minute Refresher Training. This is that you see loaded in My Courses.